Thursday, October 26, 2006

drawing suzette...


i love birds. this was brought in by the model. it was a halloween theme tonight.


i think this is my favorite one of the night. it was a 10 minute pose.


ugh. this one was a 30 minute jobber. not my favorite.


i had two completely random women come up to me at the end of class and tell me how much they liked this piece. it was hard to do, this woman would not sit still. grrrr.

next week is a show, no class. i will be able to watch LOST in real time.

4 comments:

elle m kay said...

man those nipples are huge!

rb said...

the nipples themselves were pretty average, but the areolas, HUGE! maybe that's what happens when you are pregnant.. ask one of your pregnant friends..

elle m kay said...

I think you should name that last piece, "I am cry."

Anonymous said...

yes the areolas do get large and darken in color so the baby can see them.